Euro-American Teleradiology is seeking experienced American or European board certified radiologists to help our experienced team provide expert teleradiology services to hospitals in countries around the world. We cover hospitals across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Latin America and Eastern Europe. Euro-American Teleradiology provides a great work environment. Now is the perfect time to join our practice.
We provide preliminary or final reads on all different types of radiographic studies and cross sectional imaging including emergency radiology, pediatric radiology, thoracic imaging, musculoskeletal imaging, neuroradiology, cardiac imaging, nuclear medicine, PET/CT, PET/MRI, CT and MR angiography, ultrasound, and MRI.
If you are passionate about radiology, committed to providing quality patient care, and have a strong desire to work with the world’s best and brightest radiologists around the world, we welcome the opportunity to meet with you.
- Work from anywhere in the WORLD from the luxury of your own home
- Very flexible schedule: Work as many hours as you desire, full or part time, day or night
- Easy access to consult with our network of experienced radiologists
- Complete help with international licensing and credentialing
- Competitive compensation on a per case basis without base salary
- Seamless and uninterrupted workflow
- State of the art technology with no set-up costs
- Administrative and technical support
Certification: American (USA), Canadian, or European Board of Radiology
Fellowship: Fellowship experience preferred (Neuro, Thoracic, Abdominal, Musculoskeletal, etc…)
Country of Residence: Any
Years of Experience: Any
Language skills: English
Interested radiologists should send their CV to email@example.com